• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Wanted to buy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need an old style Stihl 023 carb/air filter cover, they have the flat top, vs. newer style with rounded top (and no riveted badge). They also use the round attachment button, usually. Anyone 🙂? Thanks!
BTW, y'all probably know, these fit the 021,023, & 025 models.

@Dusty dingo Try posting this In the parts section. Also @Bill G may have one.
Thanks for the heads up but I do not have the 023 parts. My son sold the majority of the 021-025 saws and parts a few years back.

The 023 does bring up a odd story. Many years ago I bought a near new 023 from a gut down south. He had bought it to cut one tree. He had the saw, helmet, chaps, and etc. We made a deal and I paid him. Well for whatever reason it never showed up. It was insured and after a long period USPS paid out. The man called me at my office one day wanted to compensate me for the aggravation. I told him there was no need but he insisted he wanted to send me some adult films. At that point I politely told him where he could go.

Thanks for the heads up but I do not have the 023 parts. My son sold the majority of the 021-025 saws and parts a few years back.

The 023 does bring up a odd story. Many years ago I bought a near new 023 from a gut down south. He had bought it to cut one tree. He had the saw, helmet, chaps, and etc. We made a deal and I paid him. Well for whatever reason it never showed up. It was insured and after a long period USPS paid out. The man called me at my office one day wanted to compensate me for the aggravation. I told him there was no need but he insisted he wanted to send me some adult films. At that point I politely told him where he could go.
Oh good grief!! that is really wild. That was a really messed up individual, huh? You gave him the right response 👍 Thanks for the reply to my search, wish you had other info but I'll keep looking. Take care! Blessings

Back