What have you had stolen from your ride!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sedanman said:
A pool cue ( a cutec, decent semi-pro grade cue), a cd walkman (back when they were $250.00 not like now when you can get on for $30) an MSD ignition box that I was about to install in my truck. A borrowed Sawzall that I had to go buy they a brand new one. They took my Yamaha Tri-Z 250 out of the bed of my truck , that was chained to the framerail of the truck! I lost a Honda CT-70 out of may back yard. Had a radar detector lifter from a car in my driveway. I still live in the same town but now in a much better part of it. No problems at all since the move.

Could be worse. at least you don't live in Newburgh!

I however had a $700.00 GPS enabled PDA stolen from my car while we were at a wedding. While I was lugging the 75lb wedding gift down to the hall, my dear wife forgot to lock the car. DOH!

BlueRidgeMark said:
  • Several hundred rounds of 7.62 blank ammo.
Think of the lives you probably saved when those rounds were used in would-be homicides!

My parents always reinforced the message of not having anything worth stealing in sight, and I even lock the doors when I'm fueling up, even with pay-at-the-pump. It's just habit.

We did get 6 chainsaws stolen out of a locked truck in January, but personally, I haven't had anything stolen fortunately.

Nickrosis said:
Think of the lives you probably saved when those rounds were used in would-be homicides!

:D

Yeah, those gangers are probably stupid enough to try that.

None of my stuff was in sight, BTW. All locked in the 6 body trunk of that old gas hogging Olds...

Back