Whats this worth?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRAAAP

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I bought for $300. Its a landmaster and i have the tool box's for the sides. And it has a hoist. Any one have a idea what its worth if i re sell it? Thanks

$1500-$2500 depending on rust and general condition. You're in a pretty good location to sell it. 'Just a guess. There were a couple of boxes on ebay recently that didn't sell for $3000. Description was pretty vague.
Phil

BRAAAP said:
I bought for $300. Its a landmaster and i have the tool box's for the sides. And it has a hoist. Any one have a idea what its worth if i re sell it? Thanks

Does it come with the trailer?:D

Sorry

Sorry about that guys didn't relaize the pics were so bad. Not much rust at all few spots im going to patch up then sand blasdt it and paint. the utility box'x that goes on the sides are in the worst shape nothying a lttle welding can't fix. Thank for all the input. Its a 10ft box how big of a truck should i look for? 1ton or bigger.
Thnks Rob

What's it worth

BRAAAP said:
Sorry about that guys didn't relaize the pics were so bad. Not much rust at all few spots im going to patch up then sand blasdt it and paint. the utility box'x that goes on the sides are in the worst shape nothying a lttle welding can't fix. Thank for all the input. Its a 10ft box how big of a truck should i look for? 1ton or bigger.
Thnks Rob
You're pics are fine. I didn't mean your description; I meant the descriptions of the boxes on ebay. I thought that was one of the reasons they didn't sell.
Phil

Back