Where to get some wheels for a Foley 308.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony,

Are they still in business ? The Belsaw portion at least today has nothing to do with sharpening. They were a great company for many years but have fallen into the overseas cheap equipment trap. The planers are now being sold under the Powermatic label. Powermatic was one of the best machinery companies in the world but now have gotten in bed with Jet and quality will coutinue to decline. Belsaw is now marketing equipment that is indentical to Grizzly, Jet, Bridgewood, and Reliant which are all cheap imports. I want to be clear I am only referring to the Belsaw woodworking line. I was not aware that there was any company selling sharpening equipment under the Foley-Belsaw name. I hope they are.

Bill

How many you need and what size? I am getting ready to order some wheels from them on monday.

JimL,I need (4) 1/8" and (4) 3/16" wheels.Also need to get a dressing block.If you want to order for me that is fine.I appreicate it.

Let me call them monday. Last wheels I got were not foley wheels, but were made by a diff manufacturer. I can get the wheels, Ill get ya a price on the brick and wheels.

We don't even have a foley grinder anymore, but still use the 1/4" wheels to grind the rivets off of chain on the bench grinder.

Latest posts

Back