where's dean

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Krause

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
does anyone know where dean from washington pro saws is, or how i can contact him? any info would be a big help. thanks

Your not the only one! I have heard there are others?? The lack of communication is really frustrating!

Last edited:
so what's a guy to do about a situation like this? kinda makes you feel a little mad once you think about all that work you had to do to pay for a saw like that. i don't know what that guys thinking about, but now he has some angry treemen thinking about him. hope he comes through is about all i can say.

I have tried to call and call. There is a retired cop in town that does collections work for a decent price. Maybe I'll see if I can put him on the trail. I have a cdl maybe I need to ask a few local companies for a load of freight to Washington!

I think Dean manufactures of his own problems by what he tells his customers. It would be better to tell a guy his stuff is not done than to say it is ready to ship and not send it. Frustrating! At least a local guy has to look at your mug or you can get your stuff.

I have tried to call and call. There is a retired cop in town that does collections work for a decent price. Maybe I'll see if I can put him on the trail. I have a cdl maybe I need to ask a few local companies for a load of freight to Washington!

I think Dean manufactures of his own problems by what he tells his customers. It would be better to tell a guy his stuff is not done than to say it is ready to ship and not send it. Frustrating! At least a local guy has to look at your mug or you can get your stuff.

set up deal with gent over phone,then email ,phone,email;no answer then sorry man sold ya stuff, left me in the s..t! hope this works out for you. world wide bad vib

set up deal with gent over phone,then email ,phone,email;no answer then sorry man sold ya stuff, left me in the s..t! hope this works out for you. world wide bad vib

I don't think Dean sold anything. I think he still has the equipment he has. Timeliness has been an ongoing problem with him. He told me my saw was boxed and would ship over a month ago. I am not holding breath for it to come next week either.

I know he is having health issues, that compounds the problem and I feel bad for him. It would have been better for me not to say my saw was ready to ship if it wasn't or you are unable to complete the shipping. I don't like being mislead.

Back