Who Are You AS,Who, Who

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

logbutcher

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I was doing a lot of research on them years back and this year i started on the research again.
Some one posted a topic and i thought it was interesting so i took the post over to AS ( ArboristSite) that i belong to and in the wood heat and wood stove forum .
Talk about the NEW shot heard all around the world the thread exploded and ended up with over 4300 views and a lot of input and the guns came out as a hot topic sometimes does.

There a little tougher redneck, wood choppen, beer drinking beat on your chest kind of crowd over there but there all good guys.

"ROOSPIKE" from HearthNet

Step away from the computer Spike:angry2:
And, how do you know that " ...there all good guys." ? :help:
What the H is "wood choppen" ? Sounds like a Euro Lager :hmm3grin2orange:
And, how do you know who drinks what ? :monkey:
"...beat on your chest....." !!!!:biggrinbounce2: @$%##&*+@%
You need some time in the shop. outdoors, or...............:cry:

seems to be a site full of guys who get their wood from guys like us, or take their big bad wild thingy out to a blowdow somewhere.
I really liked how a site (A/S) with 10X the members has no idea about cutting or seasoning firewood like them 4 guys do. sounds like a fine bunch over there.
-Ralph

WoW!!!!!! What a bunch of orangs they must be! Sure glad I don't go there!

oi :help:

(with a flick of the wrist by fireplace place guy) "oooooooooOOOOOOoooooo, those drunkin' chest beating tree plantin' chainsaw runnin' great apes drive me willlllllllllllllllllllllllllldddddddddddeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! :sucks: :sucks: :sucks: but interesting stuff, but funny, but interesting, but funny, but weird & intersting, awww man.:D

Good gah! I'm might be outta line here, if so I aspologise in advance, for, um, apologising later.

Last edited:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

I just read a post over there and am easily amused.Just wanna give a shout out.LMFAO

:chainsaw:

logbutcher said:
I was doing a lot of research on them years back and this year i started on the research again.
Some one posted a topic and i thought it was interesting so i took the post over to AS ( ArboristSite) that i belong to and in the wood heat and wood stove forum .
Talk about the NEW shot heard all around the world the thread exploded and ended up with over 4300 views and a lot of input and the guns came out as a hot topic sometimes does.

There a little tougher redneck, wood choppen, beer drinking beat on your chest kind of crowd over there but there all good guys.

"ROOSPIKE" from HearthNet
QUOTE]

Gee Spike, I take back one bad thought I had about you, thanks for the complement ( little tougher redneck, wood choppen, beer drinking beat on your chest kind of crowd) Too bad I am below returning the favor because truthfully I think your side S:censored:ks big time.

So much for being the impartial moderator of irresponsible heating.:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Sprig said:
WoW!!!!!! What a bunch of orangs they must be! Sure glad I don't go there!

oi :help:

(with a flick of the wrist by fireplace place guy) "oooooooooOOOOOOoooooo, those drunkin' chest beating tree plantin' chainsaw runnin' great apes drive me willlllllllllllllllllllllllllldddddddddddeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! :sucks: :sucks: :sucks: but interesting stuff, but funny, but interesting, but funny, but weird & intersting, awww man.:D

Good gah! I'm might be outta line here, if so I aspologise in advance, for, um, apologising later.

Sprig your always outa line.. :cheers:

Recursion...

Click on the link to their site, and they list the link to the AS site OWB ban wars... and round and round we go. Their posts are far tamer than AS. Point to note, there are as many over-heated OWB/anti-OWB flame wars over on the Mother Earth News forum AS here. Mostly indoor wood stove vs OWB types. :help:

Alright ........Here i am . What !

Something untrue?
Are we cutting wood and drinking beer or are we drinking cool-aid and cutting our nails?

Yeah , ya'll a bunch of good guys (&gals) Dont let it go to your head ....
and forget about a group hug.

If i wanted everybody over there (**********) to only hear my one sided opinion then i wouldnt of sent them over here for all the opinions on OWB.

BTW , I'm all for the "road trip" make sure you stop off for some cool ones adn dont forget ya'll chainsaws and I'll have the logs ready.

So what is it ? Chicken or ribs for the BBQ ..........

O' Yeah BTW ..........

Whats with the nice red heart now in the "Smilies"??---> :heart:
We not going soft now are we?

ah yes ......this is more like it :cheers:

note to logbutcher: You can also come over for the BBQ .....We'll have to have soup for you tho............
as so you can "stir the pot" :clap: hahahah

Rspike said:
Alright ........Here i am . What !

Something untrue?
Are we cutting wood and drinking beer or are we drinking cool-aid and cutting our nails?

Yeah , ya'll a bunch of good guys (&gals) Dont let it go to your head ....
and forget about a group hug.

If i wanted everybody over there (**********) to only hear my one sided opinion then i wouldnt of sent them over here for all the opinions on OWB.

BTW , I'm all for the "road trip" make sure you stop off for some cool ones adn dont forget ya'll chainsaws and I'll have the logs ready.

So what is it ? Chicken or ribs for the BBQ ..........

Thanks but no thanks, I cant stand ta be 'round huggers

Now pardon me while I go out and throw some trash on my OWB and start up my 660 just to use some of the planets Oxygen and PO my neighbors with the noise an 50-1 smell, LOL no synthetic low smoke crap either.

:laugh: If it don't make smoke why do it??:laugh:

Latest posts

Back