• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Wicked Work Saw 562xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fin460

Ham Fisted
Reaction score
I have a very nice Wicked Work Saw 562xp for sale PHO.

This saw was Joe Stanley's and he was downsizing his numbers and I bought this 562xp along with a ported ms460 from him. I bought the ms460 for me and the 562xp for a very good friend of mine.

I received the 562xp from Joe, and it looked like it had never been used, almost brand spanking new! I thought my friend would buy the saw, he is a good wood cutting buddy of mine, and he loves to run my 562xp, and he said he wanted one like it.

Long story short, he ended up buying a tractor, and he can't justify buying it right now. He has a ported 550xp and a stock cs2172 to cut with.

I love this saw, but I don't need it, I have my own 562xp ported by Moody, and they both run the same, both very fun saws to cut with. I'll keep my original and I will pass Terry's version along.

Joe sold it to me at a great price and I will pass it along at a great price.

800$ PHO shipped Less than 20 tanks I'm sure, and I'm guessing less than 10 tanks, I put a few scuffs on the sprocket cover this weekend cutting with it. I'll take photos tomorrow.

If someone wants a 20" used techlite bar with it, then I will ship saw and bar for 875$.

You sir have an incredible collection of saws. A great deal for someone.

How much louder is a worked 562 and how much better, I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on something in the next few weeks... Tossed between 562 and 576. The latter being a bit large for my normal needs.

The 576xp will have a lot more power than a 562xp, but the 576xp will be much heavier, and if you are only cutting 20" wood the 562xp may seem faster to you, especially ported!

Terry builds an excellent 562xp, and so Does Moody, and I don't doubt Mastermind makes a killer 562xp as well, and a stock 562xp is fantastic also.

91b375531fe96254e5cf0e64255e4899.jpg
9e1458287d4ff4d8e9ad955c6870f82c.jpg
w
e390ebcdcfc52b1a2ef52363ac11c023.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, is this what they call saw ****. Nice saw. Maybe I should look at these too and not just the MS362. I just found out tonight while I am out of town for work that my step son ran over my 550xp with the tractor. It broke the cases at the hand guard mounts. Might be able to fix it. I have only seen pics of it though. Getting locked from now on.

Wow, is this what they call saw ****. Nice saw. Maybe I should look at these too and not just the MS362. I just found out tonight while I am out of town for work that my step son ran over my 550xp with the tractor. It broke the cases at the hand guard mounts. Might be able to fix it. I have only seen pics of it though. Getting locked from now on.
If you don't fix it, I could probably use it.

Well the intial trade fell through. Guy 2 on the list ended up trading for a different saw, and now I am waiting on a reply from guy 3. At this rate this saw may be still for sale. I have two other guys in line if guy 3 falls through, but who knows!

Thanks for all the interest everyone, sorry everything has taken so long on this sale.

Thank you for the kind words and an excellent saw!!! Justin is a great guy to deal with, looking forward to doing business with ya in the future. Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back