• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy "Working Climber" DVD's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpdocdave

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm hoping someone may be willing to part with their Working Climber dvd series one. Let me know.

Hey I know you were looking for climbing gear too. A nice package deal with the DVDs you were looking for was posted earlier.

^thanks, I did find some gear locally. I'm just hoping someone wants to pass there's on for a fair price if they are done with them before I shell out the 75 plus bux.

I have the complete set if your still interested...Plus all of Jerry B's other DVD's...Let me know through PM

I have an extra Series Three (part 1 & 2) DVD's available, (6 dvd's in set).
The plastic wrap was opened but they were never played, accidentally bought 2 copies.

Old post, but if anyone is still interested in a very gently used copy, I have the whole set of three series (12 discs total) and will part with them for a discounted price to help out a beginner or anyone else interested.

I know this is an old thread, but any of these DVDs still floating around?

Latest posts

Back