Wow craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pro bono publico...

...if anyone is interested.

denver craigslist > for sale / wanted > free stuff
please flag with care:

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist
Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Free Firewood if you cut down the Tree! (Denver I-70/Columbine)
Date: 2009-11-05, 9:30AM MST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a very dead tree in front of my street that needs to be cut down and hauled away. It will require someone who has done something like this before since the top of the tree has a couple of branches that are intertwined with the support cables from a telephone/electricity pole. The branches are not intertwined with the power lines thenselves, but instead with the cables that come down at an angle to support the pole.

Let me know if you are interested and when you would be able to come do it. I ask that you commit to hauling away the entire contents of the tree or help me dispose of the remaining contents.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1452578042

Back