• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy wtb Husky 162SE carb

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKDoug

Pro Staff
Reaction score
I'm looking for any carb that will work on a 162SE Husky. I believe its a Tillotsen HS163a

what happened to the original carb doug? i'd have to go dig through my old tillotson bin.

only thing i managed to find right away was an HS168a from a 4200. if the 266's used the HS163a as well i should have a few of those but if someone else can help you out that's cool. i leave to the city tomorrow at 5am for a few days so won't have time to ship for a bit.

only thing i managed to find right away was an HS168a from a 4200. if the 266's used the HS163a as well i should have a few of those but if someone else can help you out that's cool. i leave to the city tomorrow at 5am for a few days so won't have time to ship for a bit.

You're not sending off that 4200 carb are ya Shane?

Is my place still the eventual destination for that 4200..........or are ya attached to it now.:D

Were you asking about the carb or the whole saw LOL. We'll see what happens. I'm liking it but if it goes anywhere I'll send it your way. I know you just want the full wrap ;) LOL

Sorry guys. Forgot to come back to this one and shut it down. I've got a carb on the way. Westcoaster... I started on this saw last winter and boxed it up. I started on it again last week and the carb wasn't in there. A complete search of my shop found the carb body , the H and L screws all in a ziploc bag. The gaskets, top and bottom covers are gone. I think I used them in another saw and forgot about it..??? This saw is a beauty and will be a good runner when done. Combination of a bad PTO seal and bad fuel did her in.

Back