• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Husqvarna 254xp parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking for several parts for 254xps, oil pump, clutch covers. choke, clutch, sprocket, bar plates and?? Shoot me a pm if you have any of theses. Thanks

I have a 254(nonXP) carcass in my garage. Let me know if you see anything that you need...
edy3upyb.jpg
su2u4emy.jpg
7azu9ugy.jpg

Looking for several parts for 254xps, oil pump, clutch covers. choke, clutch, sprocket, bar plates and?? Shoot me a pm if you have any of theses. Thanks
Choke levers, and bar plates are still available and are cheap enough at the dealer so I'd get them there. Used clutch covers for the 254/257/261/262 are rare as hens teeth, no after market ones available either but the metal ones are available at the dealer for a pricy $80 (cover only)...

Bump, also need a clutch cover/ chain brake for a 272xp.:msp_biggrin:
Used oem 272 covers are gettin' rare too and the after market ones are poor quality.

Not sure if it's do to the site problems or if I have some saws that nobody has parts for? Still need the parts if anybody can help. Thanks
Yep, the parts you're looking for are tough to find cheap, I've been there myself...:msp_mellow:

Back