WTB Newer SC252 Grinder - trade for a SK650 Mini Skid plus some cash?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arbor pro

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I'm trying to free up more $ to build a shop and going to downsize from my newer RG1635 grinder to a sc252. If anyone has a newer model 252 with low hours, let me know. Hydraulic steering is preferred. I'll buy outright or could take the 252 in trade for one of my used sk650 mini skids plus some cash. I have two and could sell either one.

I have a guy who's going to be in the St Louis area soon. Anything in that general area or between there and SD would be great but I'll consider about anywhere if price is right.

AP

605-228-9350.

I'm trying to free up more $ to build a shop and going to downsize from my newer RG1635 grinder to a sc252. If anyone has a newer model 252 with low hours, let me know. Hydraulic steering is preferred. I'll buy outright or could take the 252 in trade for one of my used sk650 mini skids plus some cash. I have two and could sell either one.

I have a guy who's going to be in the St Louis area soon. Anything in that general area or between there and SD would be great but I'll consider about anywhere if price is right.

AP

605-228-9350.

Scott I sent you an email earlier today, is your 1635 trac?

Scott I sent you an email earlier today, is your 1635 trac?

my rg1635 is a 2007 wheel model. I wanted the trac version but found this one used with only 115 hours on it. couldn't pass it up.

Latest posts

Back