• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB stump grinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys, looking for a starter stump grinder. Prefer a self propelled ideally, but all offers accepted. Not afraid to buy anything needing work, small or major. I'm in NE Ohio, willing to travel some. Cash is ready. Could throw in some chainsaws if needed. Thanks for looking!

Andrew
330-281-0069

Hey guys, looking for a starter stump grinder. Prefer a self propelled ideally, but all offers accepted. Not afraid to buy anything needing work, small or major. I'm in NE Ohio, willing to travel some. Cash is ready. Could throw in some chainsaws if needed. Thanks for looking!

Andrew
330-281-0069

mine's likely too new and too much money for you but its a 2008 rayco rg1635sj with only 50 actual hours. just like new with greenteeth setup. looking to get 14,500. scott 605.228.9350

Ya, that's out of my league. If I was to spend that kind of money, it'd be on a larger unit anyways. Would love to find an rg50 or something similar needing work. Once you use those larger grinders, it's hard to go back to anything else.

I'd like to sell vermeer sc752

Andrew
330-281-0069

I have a Vermeer sc752 starts right up , side to side and up and down work great. I don't know if it would be more machine than you want but due to some issues beyond my control I have become a motivated seller and the price will be right in line for start up. If this something you'd be interested in give me a call. I live in London ky

(606)843-0245

thanks

Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back