Yay, its raining.....again

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponyexpress976

nipple fritters
Reaction score
Well, its raining here for the 5th day in a row. July, no rain. August, 4x's the average rainfall. September, a week in and we're at the average for the month. I've got 4 trees to clean up yet from Irene. Can't get to them cause the yards are to soggy. If we get any wind after this system finally moves on or runs out of gas, I'll probably have another 6 get knocked over. The ground just won't hold anything. Might have to sell alot of green wood this year since I have nowhere else to put it!

Here too. I've surfed eBay, CL, & old threads here about all I can stand! I don't mind a day off due to rain, but this has been a bit much.

Yesterday on the local weather they said maybe 2 inches by Friday night. Check the gauge this am 4.8" real accurate forecast.

I hear ya Pony! Not any drier down the road here and the basement looks like Lake Superior....very frustrating and unnerving, but just think if we had some of those floods like down in the Gulf where the water is up to your neck-it is a pain in the ass but it could always be worse...but it could be better too lol...now they're saying we won't really see the sun until next week? OY VAY!!!! :dizzy:

Cut most of my lawn accounts 1 time in July. By this time next week I'll need a combine and a baler to get through them. I went out to the garage to sharpen blades on the mowers, got another trimmer up and running, and made an inventory of enough old blower parts that I think I can get one good one out of the spares....that got me to about noon. The real problem with this weather is that I start thinking its okay to disassemble small engines in the living room while watching a movie. Wifey really gets mad at that point!

Whats the problem Pony doesn't your wife like your movie choices.

Latest posts

Back