Yet another woodshed build

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My father just put this in last week. He is not a young man to be sure but he wanted to do it on his own. Since he wouldn't let me or my brother help we went out and cut some wood to help fill it.
attachment.php

He piles his wood (he says he is too old for pretty stacks) so he put some fence on the walls to cut down on it hitting the siding.
attachment.php

Smart design with the gaps for air on all sides. And if you ever get sideways rain you can always just nail a tarp up.

Beee uu ti ful

Even with a sideways wind blown rain, it does not appear to me than any substantial amount of water would hit any substantial amount of wood.

Those seasoned new englanders really know how to do things economically and well

Nice Job!! You should be proud of your dad... Very creative guy.

should season wood just fine, much better than letting it stacked outside like i do. i would not even give the occasional good rain a second thought.

Well fry my hide if that isn't eh prettiest piling shed I ever saw.

:clap::cheers::clap::cheers::clap::cheers::clap:

It's perfection.

Very nice shed and practical as well. I started this Summer cutting firewood for my parents in law and of course they will not stack their wood nicely! I will suggest them to build a shed like this one.

Good job!....sometims us geezers don't want anyone else around when we build something...starting framing in my carport tomorrow, no disturbances allowed!

Latest posts

Back