You tube humor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diesel Pro

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
A few weeks ago someone posted a link to a video of Jimmy or similar named tree service where the guy hung stuff up, broke about every rule of safety, dropped a tree on a car etc. Searched but can't seem to find it. Anybody remember thsi?

This has to be a gag! No homeowner in their right mind would let some idiot like this dude cut trees at their house.

This has to be a gag! No homeowner in their right mind would let some idiot like this dude cut trees at their house.
you'd be surprised at some of the dudes people hire, most that hire them are tight wads and just hope that nothing goes bad wrong while they are trying to pinch a few bucks....

That is very true, but how many of them would video-tape it and not put their foot up the dudes a$$ after he drops a tree on the house and THEN smashes up a car?!

if i had't seen it i would't believed it:
a labor for a winery was told to take down a 10" limb of red oak,
he did (i did't know at the time)a crappy face cut, walked a little then fell the other way, and landed hard on a less then a week old $10,000 gate..
now on one part of the gate is one foot high while the gate tapers to be 12 foot high.

i had to get stitches on my jaw because it hit the ground so hard..

Latest posts

Back