yukon dual fuel furnace

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent quality for sure! I load 3 times a day in the colder weather, 1 or 2 times per day in more mild weather. Yukon's customer service can't be beat, usually the person that answers the phone can help you, and they are always more than willing to spend any amount of time on the phone with you to answer any and all questions, dumb or not. I also like that they will walk you through DIY install, service, repair, troubleshooting. They used to have a rep that was here on AS regularly, but I don't think he works there anymore. Can't beat their warranty either. I bought mine used, 27 YO or so, I just recently ran out of warranty...just last month now that I think of it. You lookin at a new one?

Edit: I forgot, I'm heating about 2000 sq. ft. 75 YO cape cod that is about average insulation

burnses,
Just to let you know that I'm not trying to be a saleman talker/selling. I own one in are home since 1987 and still can buy parts to this day. Have to rebuilt my furnace few year back (upgraded/improved S.S. sec. heat exchanger, which are now improved on the newer equipment). I still installed/setup and service these for other people who own them, and they are happy with it. The installation manual is well instructed about setting it up and get it running. I have talk to the owner of the company a few times (great guy to talk to), and able to get parts when ever needed quickly. Just to remember to wear glove when putting wood in furnace so you won't skinned your knuckle (customer only complaint). I'm loading it 3 to 4 times during the coldest day in Jan. (keeping at 74 F. all day).

I'm heating about 1,800 sq./ft. home

Henry

Latest posts

Back