Zama C3A-S19 verse Zama C3A-S39b

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IH3444

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Is it possible to use a Zama C3A-S19 on a Stihl 036pro saw? Can I swap out the plate with the "air scoop" from my old one to the new Zama C3A-S19 so it fits the air filter. Are their any additional differences between the two such as venturi size, main jet, etc? I purchased a new Zama C3A-S19 for my Stihl 036 pro saw and think I my have made a mistake buying it. Thanks for the replys.

Is it possible to use a Zama C3A-S19 on a Stihl 036pro saw? Can I swap out the plate with the "air scoop" from my old one to the new Zama C3A-S19 so it fits the air filter. Are their any additional differences between the two such as venturi size, main jet, etc? I purchased a new Zama C3A-S19 for my Stihl 036 pro saw and think I my have made a mistake buying it. Thanks for the replys.
Reviving an old post, but does anybody have an answer to this? I have an S19 that is acting funny and cant find an aftermarket replacement, but can find S39 carbs aplenty.

Back