Tree Service Foreman JOB Milwaukee WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgtree6

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
* RG Tree Service LLC located in Menomonee Falls. Serving customers since 1970. We offer a wide variety of tree care needs including, tree removal (big & small), tree pruning, bush hedging, tree planting, storm damage, brush chipping, stump grinding, removal of stump chips, topsoil and seed. All within industry guidelines and standards. We take the quality of our work and employees very seriously. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
POSITION (A) CREW LEADER FOREMAN
POSITION (B) GROUND MAN

* REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION (A)
1) Full time: Monday-Friday & some Saturdays.
2) 2 or more years of rope and saddle experience, climbing without spikes on prunes and with spikes on removals
3) All rigging, roping, saw operations, knots and ground operations etc.
4) Manage people and work well with others (LEADER).
5) Valid Drivers licence and reliable transportation to shop everyday on time.
6) Be able to drive manual transmission
7) Work within our safety and dress codes guidelines (T-shirts & sweatshirts Supplied)

*REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION (B)
1) Same as top requirements 1,5,6,7.
3) Drag brush, lift 50lbs +, rake, etc
4) Work well with others.
5) Ok with working long hours in hot and cold environments.

*PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (Not required) *
Certified Arborist
CDL
Mechanically inclined
Bucket truck and loader operation skills

We are in forward motion to expanding in spring, We are looking for employees that want to be key players in this move. We want to treat you like family not just a number. We will also offer advanced training and certification avenues. Competitive wages.

Email [email protected]

Just curious wat starting rate is 4 around the area ive been cutting firewood 4 myself since i was 15 im 26 now just curiousity killn the cat i guess

If the ground experience was good and you pick up quickly with loader and equipment operation 14 - 16.50. Usually I like to go further then that though and train more then just ground after all the correct ground experience has been learned. Climber, rigging ect 16.50 -25 +retirement

Back