Wesco options.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need boots now too. I wore my D width boots again on Friday. Agony by 2pm. Just too much slop. I have to wear two pairs of sock, but then my feet are both too hot and it makes the boots too short in length. Can't win that one. The Carolinas aren't available until August? Ouch.
i'm gonna try to stack in another pair of insoles to try and lift my foot up tighter in the boot, my old ones the stitching broke in the back around the heel so they are about toast.
yup, middle of august, i looked every where and called to check stock every where i could think of........Hampton did have a pair of steel toe in 11B, almost wish i tried them. i think she said they a 10-1/2B too if you think they would fit. i am exactly 10-15/16 so can't go shorter.

10 1/2 B is my size. I wish I could find a narrow boot with a low heel. That Wesco spring heel looks right up my alley.

I'm just a hair shy of 6'2". My feet could have gone either way. I'm glad they're 10 1/2 and not 13. I have enough trouble fitting them under the dash of the crummy as it is.

Back