whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good! Bring some over, I'll be waiting. Got to warn you though, I am only wearing a T shirt and Crocs, haven't bathed in close to a week and have no plans on doing so.

You know what they say about guys wearing crocs right? It's like getting blown by a dude, feels great but then you look down and realize that you're gay.

I haven't left the house in days but I did shower and polish off that bottle from yesterday. Been sucking down really cheap rum and warm flat Dr Pepper. It makes me wonder how I ever got my doctor's license. Wife called and told me they won a couple medals down there in FLA and are headed to someplace called Epcot. I woke up last night pretty much dehydrated but couldn't make it to the water cooler. I'm headed up to MDS's later to watch Netflix and chill though for the time being I got my amp cranked all the way and have been screaming over it for about an hour or so. Sing with me: I am the passenger and I ride and I ride...

He snuck in,,,the mods are sleeping and for that I may be sent to band camp,,
Jeff

You aren't going anywhere as everybody knows who is in charge around here. Look at the top of the dial. Who is there? The Vet's " what did you do today" thread. Anything else is just a quick hand job and they know it. Why? Because THAT IS ENTERTAINMENT.

I must have been banned a 100 times but they begged me to come back. And when I was banned I just used my friend's computation devices to hack back in and I did it just for the laughs and just because I could. The truth is that no matter how ****ed up we are they need us to carry the weight that they can't and when push comes to shove, when all the adages have failed them, when their rules have left them along with everybody else they will call us back to do the things they are unable to do, well, lets be honest: WHO RUNS BARTERTOWN!?
Sure they can rely on the newbies to generate ratings but they know when its time to take the trash to curb there is only a certain few who are gonna make the haul. Now sing with me: la la la la lalala lah I see the stars come out, I see the bright andhollow sky, I see the city's ripped backsides and everything is good tonight la la la la lalala lah

Jesus! What a bender. Did I come in here and act like ******* again? I woke up with a real splitter around 7, took a nap and was watching Mad Max when my buddy called me to pull his 550 with 5 yards of topsoil out of someone's backyard way the hell on the other side of the next town.

It was kinda weird how he got stuck. He was doing fine then all the sudden he just dropped down, there was no progression. It came out first shot real easy, well, easy for me, I have a PHD after all.

I was glad to expediate back to my woodstove, TV and big ass plate of SOS wit dem taters on the side. Only one more day til the wife and kid get back, gonna ride this party out.

I got a 1/2 ton Chevy stuck in my own backyard when I was piss drunk, once. Damn apple tree back there would drop a bazillion apples and they'd rot out there. Slippery as snail snot on a snake's ass.
I stuck the floor mats under the tires and got out of it. But, I think a guy with a liberal arts degree could have figured that one out.

Back