"2015 You Suck Thread"-Pictures required

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a saw but free 2008 Suzuki DF70. Well I had to salvage the boat from the bottom but it was easy as it was just off the corner of a mud flat :). Flushed her all out and it runs great. Scanned it and found it had a hair less then 900 hours. I could turn around and sell this for $6000 although I have other plans for it :D

ac230c53958b2152eadf0cdeb26a443d.jpg

What u mean "if ur an iowan by then".
We gettin another saw geek in the state?:surprised3::surprised3::):):cheers:

Looks like someone was paying attention. o_O
Yea, how exciting is another chainsaw nerd in Iowa... As lame as that sounds, I like it when our group grows. To make it better I told him to live closer to IC or CR. Keep him close to the rest of us... :happy:

I had my second interview today, for a job in Tipton.

Let us know if you need help moving in... I'm sure there's several of us that could make the time to help you settle in. Many hands make lite work!

Hey, did you ever use those Makita bars I sent you?

Yes... well 1 of them anyway. I have one on my makita 4300 (dolmar 420/421). The others are chilling on a nail next to my other makita saws.

Who ya lookin at. Live outside of Tipton. Bunch of houses for sale in Tipton. I don't know you from Adam but, if you need somthing let me know. PM and I' ll give you my number.

Who ya lookin at. Live outside of Tipton. Bunch of houses for sale in Tipton. I don't know you from Adam but, if you need somthing let me know. PM and I' ll give you my number.

Tipton appears to be fairly small. If I get the offer, and it's a good deal, we'll probably look around Iowa City, or Cedar Rapids. I still have three of my six kids at home, so it's important to have them closer to more kids their ages.

Not a saw but free 2008 Suzuki DF70. Well I had to salvage the boat from the bottom but it was easy as it was just off the corner of a mud flat :). Flushed her all out and it runs great. Scanned it and found it had a hair less then 900 hours. I could turn around and sell this for $6000 although I have other plans for it :D

ac230c53958b2152eadf0cdeb26a443d.jpg

I'd be too afraid of getting my butt kicked to ever brag about this bull crap. Lucky piece of......

Not the same level of suckage as you guys, but here goes. Back in June, happened to be the first to reply to a CL ad for a ms460 with a broken pull cord. Took a gamble. New handle & rope, obviously, plus a new chain was all it needed. $75.

460.jpg

Few weeks ago, went to another CL ad for chainsaws in a barn. Recognized an 028 in the picture, but when I showed up, there was another 028 Super, plus about 50 others. I picked up what looked like I could find parts to flip--mostly older (like, 80's & 90's) Poulans and one Mono SL-245. Paid $150 for the lot.

back of escape.jpg
028s.jpg

Nope. I prefer a little more room. However, in an attempt to appease the Commander, and her sub Lieutenants.......

Are you in Tipton?
just outside 5 miles. Ya if they are used to bigger cities Tipton is small. 3000-3500 residents maybe. Definitely small town Iowa.:numberone:

Back