"2015 You Suck Thread"-Pictures required

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with B-N unless you ship me a 262 clutch cover and clutch and maybe one of the 51's and a Stihl and and rats --- YOU SUCK DUDE!:cheers:

I think those 4 spare clutch covers are for smaller huskies but I could be wrong. the studs are too close together to fit one of the 55's. Anyone know what they fit? think a husky 41 maybe?

I bought me a lollipop on the way home with this score. The ad said "Stihl ms360 barely used $100" so I called at 8am this morning and was told I was S.O.L. because a guy was coming to look at it at 9. I said you may as well delete the ad and consider it sold because no saw buyer will turn a deal like that down. 9:30 rolls by and then the phone rings. "The guy didn't show or call, it's yours if you want it." I told her what the actual value is and that she could make $300 in the same amount of time listing it. She said she ran it by her grandpa who originally asked her to sell it and he said he knows what it's worth and he doesn't care. So I drove 100 miles to their doorstep to meet one of the nicest WWII veterans you could ever want to meet.
I hope the guy who flaked out and didn't make the trip sees this. 20150717_205725.jpg 20150717_205653.jpg

Just got me some chainsaw schwag today, $50 for all these signs...

Banners:
2x "husky & Paul Harvey"
2x "husky"
1x echo canvas
1x tanaka

Hard backed signs
1x jonsered
1x mcculloch

80fac677f5fb23c971bb1a4a16be1d15.jpg

2fe025a01cf2993ff0e4a7cfb650aef5.jpg

More pics later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What you did there, I see it......:hi:

Paul Harvey teams with Husqvarna
I remember growing up listening to Paul Harvey News and Comment. When we came in for lunch from farm work, Dad would listen to markets and Paul Harvey , but I didnt realize he had ever endorsed Husqvarna. Add one more reason to like him! Nice signs, Nathan.

I remember growing up listening to Paul Harvey News and Comment. When we came in for lunch from farm work, Dad would listen to markets and Paul Harvey , but I didnt realize he had ever endorsed Husqvarna. Add one more reason to like him! Nice signs, Nathan.
Thanks! It's just that much more pink insulation you/I wont have to see!

I understand... the Dolmars are way better but...

Husky 55 is the build off saw for Iowa Fall GTG 2015. So (knock on wood) if you're a Iowan by then you'll need a 55 to bring over...

Also I have a "present" for you (or your saw rather) if you show up. :)

Husky 55 is the build off saw for Iowa Fall GTG 2015. So (knock on wood) if you're a Iowan by then you'll need a 55 to bring over...

Hey, did you ever use those Makita bars I sent you?

What u mean "if ur an iowan by then".
We gettin another saw geek in the state?:surprised3::surprised3::):):cheers:

Latest posts

Back