661 Oil Test 32:1 vs 40:1 vs 50:1 ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see a picture of that toolbox!
Fanks

Even when I post it ............. I am sure you will attempt to discount it :(

If it doesn't turn up real soon & then it does later on, then we know you'll have a severe case of RSI! LOL
Tanzsk

I will have it posted tomorrow when I get home ......... soon enough for ya ?

On a side note, I have posted pics and videos as well as sent along anything and everything that I have said in any post ................ I have yet to see you post up anything in a video or pictures related to chainsaws that show you are more than just a keyboard hack ...............

Proove me wrong, post up something chainsaw related that you are working on, participate in a build off or chain race, give something chainsaw related to another member here who needs it, become more than just the troll that you have been as of late

Finally made it home, took the first picture, and then I wiped away some dust and took another one.
Both sides of this box are like this, and both tops .......................

Attachments

• Origional stumper a.JPG
    Origional stumper a.JPG
    796.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Origional stumper.JPG
    Origional stumper.JPG
    454.3 KB · Views: 50
I don't think its call Samurai anymore, i think the name changed to Stoke 2R Racing

They do have the Stroke 2R oil also, it's essentially one level up from the Samourai. From what they told me it is their highest performance 2 stroke oil however the Samourai according to the gentleman were working with from Ipone is also exceptionally good and overkill for most purposes but also very suitable.

I can't comment on the FD rated stuff but I believe you are correct that some of the "lower" performance oils may have that. I'm assuming it's due to the more complete burn of the non ester ester blend thus less left over unburned oil to keep the EPA a little happier.

Finally made it home, took the first picture, and then I wiped away some dust and took another one.
Both sides of this box are like this, and both tops .......................
It good to see you have come through with the pictures of the toolbox! I was imagining something more crazy, random & abstract.
Tansk

4 to 1 ?

LEFTY.gif

Latest posts

Back