661 Oil Test 32:1 vs 40:1 vs 50:1 ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you even have a single clue as to what saw I was using as my stumper back then ?

Your super powers of ASSumption and DICKheadedness have shined brighter than the sun that I enjoy

I used to think that you were an OK dude ............... I was wrong. I will post the picture of my toolbox, maybe even both sides ............. but after that, I will have nothing more to do with you
Don't my numbers & questions suit the oil gods, so you become what you expound?
And no I didn't have my name on the bottom of my boots for identification purposes to be that far into you to know what saw you used for what or know stumpin means.

The origional BA is actually active on another forum, and he is an OK dude .................. this guy here is special
the oil gurus certainly don't like to be questioned or can't be asked to consider other opinions or viewpoints, without chucking a tanty & start the personal attacks.

And a couple more number to add
320 litres of oil used over 20 years
At 25:1 that's 160 litres of extra oil used over 50:1
160 litres of extra oil X an average of say $8 a litre that's $1280
That's more than enough to buy a new saw with the savings of the extra cost of running 25:1, with the added benifits of breathing in half the emissions

I really think your going to be hard pressed to back up that claim, if you can find any reference to them being released before late 1990 I would be extremely surprised.

I don't really know what stumpin means.
Thansk
Do you have any numbers to back up your emmissions statement? I already know the answer, but I will humor you.

the oil gurus certainly don't like to be questioned or can't be asked to consider other opinions or viewpoints, without chucking a tanty & start the personal attacks.
Frankly your opinions suck, and you have proven your self to be a complete tard/troll.
Further, opinions, as used by people like you is a code word for " I don't know what the hell I am talking about and I am too stupid to learn".

Frankly your opinions suck, and you have proven your self to be a complete tard/troll.
Further, opinions, as used by people like you is a code word for " I don't know what the hell I am talking about and I am too stupid to learn".
But your the one that's overly abusive to any other viewpoint other than your own unsubstantiated opinion, I'd like to see something more than that to convince me to convert to a high emission costly fad.

Hello, first post for me. Just hoping I can ask a couple questions. I haven't made it through all the pages of this thread so perhaps it was talked about and I missed it.

Do you guys find that the K2 has a more complete burn with less carbons left behind in the cylinder? I've used the Motul oils and 927 but have not yet tried the K2, it's not carried locally so I would have to order it. I've seen it is highly praised for the low odor and I believe good performance also but I didn't see photos or comments about the burn being clean or how it compares to some of the other top shelf oils.

Lastly, Ipone Samourai. Are any of you familiar with it or run it regularly? Any likes / dislikes about it? One of my companies distributes numerous products but haven't done oils large scale. We're thinking about becoming the US importer for it so I'm just trying to get a sense of the thoughts on it.

Thanks!

Hello, first post for me. Just hoping I can ask a couple questions. I haven't made it through all the pages of this thread so perhaps it was talked about and I missed it.

Do you guys find that the K2 has a more complete burn with less carbons left behind in the cylinder? I've used the Motul oils and 927 but have not yet tried the K2, it's not carried locally so I would have to order it. I've seen it is highly praised for the low odor and I believe good performance also but I didn't see photos or comments about the burn being clean or how it compares to some of the other top shelf oils.

Lastly, Ipone Samourai. Are any of you familiar with it or run it regularly? Any likes / dislikes about it? One of my companies distributes numerous products but haven't done oils large scale. We're thinking about becoming the US importer for it so I'm just trying to get a sense of the thoughts on it.

Thanks!
I have used a bunch of K2 in my bikes and saws. I really like it. Low oder, low smoke and clean.
I have never seen Ipone, but have heard to smells like strawberry.

Thanks to both of you for the reply. I've always liked it and had good results (performance and nothing failing wise). I'm not one to know much about or tear these engines down though so I yield that expertise to all of you.

I have used a bunch of K2 in my bikes and saws. I really like it. Low oder, low smoke and clean.
I have never seen Ipone, but have heard to smells like strawberry.

The strawberry smell is definitely a plus!

Ipone is great oil and does smell like strawberries but its hard to get here and very expensive.

If we do become the US importer would you be likely to buy it with the easier availability?

Thanks to both of you for the reply. I've always liked it and had good results (performance and nothing failing wise). I'm not one to know much about or tear these engines down though so I yield that expertise to all of you.

The strawberry smell is definitely a plus!

If we do become the US importer would you be likely to buy it with the easier availability?
For sure...i've used and if it was more available i'd use it more.

I would give it a try if it was readily available. Ipone has a few oils that are FD certified too. I mean ,really certified. Not just claiming to "meet" or listing the standard on the label, but making no claim as to certification.

Back