Arborist wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teamgtree&lawn

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Team Green Landscape & Tree service is quickly growing in the Kansas city area, I'm looking to hire an isa certified arborist as well as a few ground workers. I have climbing gear you can use or if you have your own that's even better. The positions can be either full or part time, you must have a valid drivers license as well as experince operating chainsaws, pole saws, lawnmowers, etc. Please send resumes to [email protected].
Thanks,
James

Team Green Landscape & Tree service is quickly growing in the Kansas city area, I'm looking to hire an isa certified arborist as well as a few ground workers. I have climbing gear you can use or if you have your own that's even better. The positions can be either full or part time, you must have a valid drivers license as well as experince operating chainsaws, pole saws, lawnmowers, etc. Please send resumes to [email protected].
Thanks,
James
what with the certification crap, is just a piece of paper, that a person with a brain can pass, heck an idiot wit a year can pass and would have no practical experience, but u know more, right

Cert. Arborist

I currently live in Calif. & am willing to relocate. I have 27 yrs exp. in tree climbing, spraying, estimating and bucket truck. Pls E-mail me @ [email protected]. Thanx, Larry

I currently live in Calif. & am willing to relocate. I have 27 yrs exp. in tree climbing, spraying, estimating and bucket truck. Pls E-mail me @ [email protected]. Thanx, Larry

Right now I could get you set up in my business in 1-2 years if you're still interested, maybe even next year. I'm finishing my last year of high school and I'm going to be enrolling in an isa program asap. if you're still interested shoot me an email [email protected].
Thanks,
James

LMFAO......your in highschool & going to enroll in an ISA program ASAP, a man just replied to a pimply faced kid whos pocket rocket jumps up when he goes potty............a guy with 27 years experience!

people like you should not be allowed to post on here....what a slap in the face....get some one set up in 1-2years.....with what? psst...pilot to gunner break out the oxyclean!

what an insulting proposition you have posted, someone should erase this!!!!

& he wants someone with a valid drivers license...HA!!! your still on a cinderella license.....grass hacker!!!

LMFAO..............:dizzy:

LXT...................

LMFAO......your in highschool & going to enroll in an ISA program ASAP, a man just replied to a pimply faced kid whos pocket rocket jumps up when he goes potty............a guy with 27 years experience!

people like you should not be allowed to post on here....what a slap in the face....get some one set up in 1-2years.....with what? psst...pilot to gunner break out the oxyclean!

& he wants someone with a valid drivers license...HA!!! your still on a cinderella license.....grass hacker!!!

LXT...................

I'm not sure why they let dumb fuc$ like you on here, Please tell me what's wrong with wanting to succeed at a young age. I've had the chance to intern with a local company with trimming, removals, spraying. NOW KEEP IN MIND, I JUST WATCHED !!!!!!! I didn't do it, but I plan on doing it in the future. Now tell me what's wrong with that ? Also I have a valid Kansas drivers license, and wtf grass hacker ? I only use the best equipment and chemicals I can buy. Instead of bashing, why don't you go pick on someone your own size ?
Thanks,
James Rosa

Last edited:
I'm not sure why they let dumb fuc$ like you on here, Please tell me what's wrong with wanting to succeed at a young age. I've had the chance to intern with a local company with trimming, removals, spraying. NOW KEEP IN MIND, I JUST WATCHED !!!!!!! I didn't do it, but I plan on doing it in the future. Now tell me what's wrong with that ? Also I have a valid Kansas drivers license, and wtf grass hacker ? I only use the best equipment and chemicals I can buy. Instead of bashing, why don't you go pick on someone your own size ?
Thanks,
James Rosa

Lol. It's a tough crowd James.. maybe you're getting ahead of yourself just a wee bit though? :)

Best equipment & chemicals....LMFAO, what... you jump in moms caravan & head to walmart to get sparkplugs for the yardman 2000 & some weed n feed.

Please......you put out an advertisement!! & serious people with more experience in the trade than you have in life answer!! thinking its a potential job lead!

You are young & dumb for sure to post what you did, some day you`ll think about it & realize how foolish you were.....for right now jimmy you keep cutting grass & delivering the news paper...it`ll keep the callouses off your hands!.......lol, pick on someone my own size :cry::cry::cry:

LXT................

Best equipment & chemicals....LMFAO, what... you jump in moms caravan & head to walmart to get sparkplugs for the yardman 2000 & some weed n feed.

Please......you put out an advertisement!! & serious people with more experience in the trade than you have in life answer!! thinking its a potential job lead!

You are young & dumb for sure to post what you did, some day you`ll think about it & realize how foolish you were.....for right now jimmy you keep cutting grass & delivering the news paper...it`ll keep the callouses off your hands!.......lol, pick on someone my own size :cry::cry::cry:

LXT................

Wtf dude,
Back off already !!!!!!!, I only buy from the best places Lesco, and Arnold's Lawn & garden(wright dealer). I drive a 2005 Chevy 2500hd Duramax and pull a 16' enclosed trailer. Just back off dude, idk if that will happen or not. I'm just trying to grow my business, but really what's wrong with that ?
Thanks,
James

Rule number one in tree work ( and just about anything else) Stand your ground.

Maybe you need to read the thread in its entirety & then you`ll see why im being hard on the guy!

trying to grow a biz is cool....BUT, to come on here & put out an advertisement for a climber......at your LEVEL??? c`mon, in these hard times guys/gals are seriously looking for work.... only to find out that 1-2 years later the offer might be on the table, an offer from a kid in high school ...who probably hasnt even been hit with biz tax, self employment tax or tax at any level.

you say you have gear for some one to use.......gear that you never have used!! Im just seeing this from the angle of a guy with 27 yrs exp, a family & in need of a job!! I gaurantee that poster read what you replied & called you every name in the book.

run your grass service....thats cool, but dont think about trees untill you work under someone/company for atleast 3 years...& then you`ll just start scratching the surface! good luck in what you do & may you be successful.

LXT.................

Maybe you need to read the thread in its entirety & then you`ll see why im being hard on the guy!

trying to grow a biz is cool....BUT, to come on here & put out an advertisement for a climber......at your LEVEL??? c`mon, in these hard times guys/gals are seriously looking for work.... only to find out that 1-2 years later the offer might be on the table, an offer from a kid in high school ...who probably hasnt even been hit with biz tax, self employment tax or tax at any level.

you say you have gear for some one to use.......gear that you never have used!! Im just seeing this from the angle of a guy with 27 yrs exp, a family & in need of a job!! I gaurantee that poster read what you replied & called you every name in the book.

run your grass service....thats cool, but dont think about trees untill you work under someone/company for atleast 3 years...& then you`ll just start scratching the surface! good luck in what you do & may you be successful.

LXT.................

I definatley see your points and agree and thank you for being outspoken enough to say it. I was just reciting some of the rules for educational purposes. I can see you know rule number one pretty good.

Last edited:

LXT.................

No,
I just got involved in the industry because my customers wanted me to do the work instead of another company. You even said if I were to join isa during collage it's stupid, I've had 2 years with another good friend that owns a good size company. Yes I do pay taxes and maybe you're right about that, I talked to larry and I'll keep his contact info until I need another climber. Sorry LXT, good luck to you to ! No hard feelings bro.
Thanks,
James

LXT...................
It's 2016 now an i'm ISA certified and have another ISA certified arborist as a crew leader with another four people working for me, i really wish i could drop kick you in face right now. Yes it wasn't wise to post so young but whatever we all make mistakes and nobody is perfect.

LXT................
if only i could tell you how far i've come and learned so much in the past 6 years, College educated and degreed and ISA certified now.

It's 2016 now an i'm ISA certified and have another ISA certified arborist as a crew leader with another four people working for me, i really wish i could drop kick you in face right now. Yes it wasn't wise to post so young but whatever we all make mistakes and nobody is perfect.

I'm glad you are setting yourself up well for success, I wish you well.

Some advice? Don't be wishing for opportunities for getting even over past offenses. An awful lot of guys get onto this website and work out their frustrations with life by hammering on strangers on the internet.

If you spend any part of your life dwelling on past injuries, you will just grow increasingly bitter and angry. So many customers that will do you dirty, employees that fail their obligations and rip you off, so many zillions of potential customers that will scorn your offers and tell you all about the errors on your proposals. Really, there isn't enough time in this world to hang on to past insults, particularly anyone you hear an opinion from on the internet.

Let your planned success be the revenge you exact upon the naysayers. It sounds to me like you have chosen a career and worked hard to develop it as a business plan. I wish that I had planned so well.

Back