Backyard Locust

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you done ranting yet. All i keep reading is blah blah fat blah blah pine. You dont have to wear chain saw protection paints while in the tree. Talking about ppe. DIdnt i see a video of yours that you werent wearing proper ppe. Oh yeah thats right i did

HACK.

learn how to spell.............you suck..you are just doing yourself in and its bloody hilarious.. mr.excuses....

Well sometimes you just dont have two points of attachment. Just like you dont always use two hands on your saw. I am sure your used to working your SMALL saw with just two fingers and a thumb. Where did you get your CA from? a Cracker jack box?

I think I remember something about Canada having different laws with the chainsaw protective pants.. not sure though. Anyone? Deevo? (Hahaha)

And yeah, wire core flip doesn't equal two tie in points, and don't think you can't cut that thing.. especially with 300 lbs leaning back on it. Lol.

You didnt prove crap other then your a HACK! Its really funny that i posted some legitmate questions and all you could come back with is I am fat. I know i am fat, so what your mom still likes me. Funny thing is you mentioned IQ, well i bet i got you there too. Sorry just not your day. Can you post up some more videos so i can laugh myself to sleep.

So what are these legitmate questions.......it's legitimate ..you illiterate meathead

I think I remember something about Canada having different laws with the chainsaw protective pants.. not sure though. Anyone? Deevo? (Hahaha)

And yeah, wire core flip doesn't equal two tie in points, and don't think you can't cut that thing.. especially with 300 lbs leaning back on it. Lol.

Its a 5/8" flip line. I do agree though, it could be cut in the right circumstance. You know just as i do, tree work is dangerous and sometime you do things your comfortable with that might not meet the letter of the law.

Questions???? thought so ... you had no legitimate question they were all grade 3 nonsense. now post a vid of you climbing a tree and dismantling it and we can see how not to do it. Why did you use the bucket to chunk down the wood?? I can't wait for this answer.

Its a 5/8" flip line. I do agree though, it could be cut in the right circumstance. You know just as i do, tree work is dangerous and sometime you do things your comfortable with that might not meet the letter of the law.

I try and adhere to the two tie- in rule as much as possible. I would never do an entire conifer like that. Falling can cost you way more time in the long run. Seriously.

I try and adhere to the two tie- in rule as much as possible. I would never do an entire conifer like that. Falling can cost you way more time in the long run. Seriously.

One good thing about being fat is you dont have to worry about your spikes digging in ecspecially on a SPRUCE.

Here a video of ricky with only one tie in.

[video=youtube;_GQnTxPas40]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_GQnTxPas40[/video]

One good thing about being fat is you dont have to worry about your spikes digging in ecspecially on a SPRUCE.

Here a video of ricky with only one tie in.

[video=youtube;_GQnTxPas40]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_GQnTxPas40[/video]

the dig in more when your fat

Latest posts

Back