Big Square Wood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In other news, it's so hot here they had to spray pam on the crosswalks to keep the senior citizens from sticking.
I resemble that! Hot here too, we have a 100 mile endurance race for horses tomorrow coming through our little mountain town and I fear for the health and safety of both the horses and the riders. We are at the 56 mile mark of the race and they reach here starting around 2:00 pm, going to be a tough one for sure as temps are reaching the high 90's and hotter in the canyons. Take a minute and google the Tevis Cup, 100 mi., in under 24 hrs., Squaw Valley to Auburn on an old pack mule trail, these guys and gals are studs and their horses are a sight to behold, going to be interesting for sure.

So does that mean you and all the other cuties are gonna quit with your " flying saws" and all your other indirect shots at brad that help get the ball rollin ? .... i dont think i have to point out that the street goes both ways.

How long has that been?

Cuties? Thank You.
Gosh, I would of never guessed.

have you noticed that in almost every post he makes, there is some reference to mens genitalia? he's weird.

For all the times ive " jacked you off "....

You just got me back 10x over.

That was good..i admit it...im actually laughing.

Send my saw back pu$$y.

Oh , and you can go " lick the ass to the brother BS "

HOT !! ,, so hot i'm cooking bagels in the road.
see who get's run over trying to grab one :)

Hey Ol Buddy.
You ever plant turnips for cattle feed?

Tons of feed to the acre.

They'll eat the tops off to the ground and then go back and digg up every single one.

Annnddddd I don't think this is anymore off topic than some of this thread.

Hope the shoulder is healing well.....

Latest posts

Back