Big Square Wood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not loyal to one site or the other but @SAWMIKAZE you continue to throw sucker punches at people as everything is trying to be cleared up. I don't understand this? Could we just stop with the childish names eceryone?

If it's like this now, what's AS going to be like during the annual 'AS crazy season' (Mid-Winter up there)?

the-nbc-soap-opera-days-of-our-lives.jpg

I'm not loyal to one site or the other but @SAWMIKAZE you continue to throw sucker punches at people as everything is trying to be cleared up. I don't understand this? Could we just stop with the childish names eceryone?

Im not loyal to anyone or anything on the internet...im cool with guys on both sides of the fence...i have enjoyed both forums and members on each.

Some people just need a good dose of their own medicine sometimes..it creates perspective..you cant jack someone off repeatedly and think its gonna just be cool when you decide you want it to be.

As of today my participation on chainsaw forums is about done..or very limited at best..to those of you who have my phone number ill talk to you when i do.

Im not loyal to anyone or anything on the internet...im cool with guys on both sides of the fence...i have enjoyed both forums and members on each.

Some people just need a good dose of their own medicine sometimes..it creates perspective..you cant jack someone off repeatedly and think its gonna just be cool when you decide you want it to be.

As of today my participation on chainsaw forums is about done..or very limited at best..to those of you who have my phone number ill talk to you when i do.
:hi:

I don't want Sawmakazi to leave, he's a good guy and good member to joke around with.
have you noticed that in almost every post he makes, there is some reference to mens genitalia? he's weird.

the penis is sour

cut your nuts off

jerk the gerk

Open Penis Enrollment

you cant jack someone off repeatedly

Latest posts

Back