CAD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alderman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
d8f3d2afac4ede1d371e5ceddd227104.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, no, the only thing for me is a Ms 260. What makes those Shindaiwa's so good anyway? Heard some nice things about em, but never ran or even seen one in person.

No, no, the only thing for me is a Ms 260. What makes those Shindaiwa's so good anyway? Heard some nice things about em, but never ran or even seen one in person.
the
357 shindiwa was a really good chainsaw imo not the best for climbing but amazing for working around the ground etc I love mine

I have 3 of them. They are tough and reliable. They all have great torque

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I have 2 of them, sadly both are projects and reasonably priced parts are difficult to find. I'm keeping my eye open for good parts saws for a 352s and 488. That's what mine are.
I'll keep my eyes open for parts for you

Speaking of CAD. I have a friend on this site who I exchanged over 500 messages with over a span of a few months - great guy! I haven't heard from him in quite awhile, but I know he still logs in here occasionally. The last group of messages we exchanged concerned a multi saw purchase he had made for a very good price. However, he had not informed his wife of his quickly growing stable (he had likely purchased 10 saws over a couple months). I am thinking maybe wifey found out and the SHTF. Just speculation on my part.

Anybody ever have a similar experience?

I have 2 of them, sadly both are projects and reasonably priced parts are difficult to find. I'm keeping my eye open for good parts saws for a 352s and 488. That's what mine are.
Parts are cheap enough here in Oz. I just paid $30au for a set of oem 488 rings. Thats about $21 usd for genuine rings.
Pm me if you ever need anything

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back