• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Early 288XP brake band 501 83 02-01

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcinms

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Howdy. As the title states, I'm in search of an early style brake band for a Husky 288XP. Fits several models, I know a 266SE is the same.IMG_1263.JPGMy production tag says it's an '89. This is the one with the metal loop handle. Part # 501 83 02-01.

ive got several new AM here currently. the work really well. PM me if interested.

Ya all that's old OEM I work on a lot of 272 288 and 2100 so have some parts

ive got several new AM here currently. the work really well. PM me if interested.
You may want to start your own for sale thread with pictures. There would probably be a couple of members here interested in them.

anyone else need an aftermarket clone for a 181/281/266/61 brake band? i just shipped one out to one fella today.. they are NICE!...

romad10 so let me get this straight your clone will work on my early 288 metal flag chain break ? If so I'm interested.. Thanks Jim

jim, yes it will work.. PM me.. or did we already take care of this?

anyone else needing 181/281 Metal Flag Brake bands? i have some left.. i might have to order more...

what mine look like. they are NICE!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 22
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 20
Back