Falling pics 11/25/09

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20160911_150834784_HDR.jpg
Heli pad and an evaluation today for me.
First full day here as we got pulled of the hill on Friday because we exceeded the allowable rain fall within a time period. Saturday morning we were over again so no work yesterday. Looks like we will be opening up and making pads so they can place more fallers. They will longline our gear to us.

An escapee! a ripper getting loose. Barge of cedar going south on thusday from Ocean Falls heading for inside passage.
IMG_20160908_182534022_HDR.jpg IMG_20160908_165501126_HDR.jpg

View attachment 524943
Heli pad and an evaluation today for me.
First full day here as we got pulled of the hill on Friday because we exceeded the allowable rain fall within a time period. Saturday morning we were over again so no work yesterday. Looks like we will be opening up and making pads so they can place more fallers. They will longline our gear to us.

An escapee! a ripper getting loose. Barge of cedar going south on thusday from Ocean Falls heading for inside passage.
View attachment 524944 View attachment 524945
Awesome pictures pard, I enjoy seeing parts of ma nature that very few have seen or worked

My, what a strange recoil cover you have.

Awesome Pictures of the real world.

Probably a hacked up saw:buttkick:
lol As you know Mike, the 75 cc 51.4 mm or what you simply refer to as XPW was never marketed here. Some of us just knew it existed from the Husqvarna 375 k concrete cutter. Pilion's saw shop has built a bunch for the coast here and order the stickers and put them on for the customers. When I was in Walker's saw shop buying up the store, I asked if he could order them and he handed me a couple and said I was lucky because he had an order to build 10 saws and had extras. Hacked up saw ..jeez..I think it goes good because of the Walker's 375 K sticker lol

If a SuperMike375 is anything like a SuperMike288, it would have no problem pulling a 36"
You guy's will see it in action before long,
Next time out I will get a GoPro but for now I'm doubled up with one of my supervisors opening up and making a heli pad each day. 6th day and sixth helipad. Hopefully in a few days we will have enough so I can jump in somewhere.
Then I can get some film I hope.
Thats the 375 in the video a few pages back but buddy was a little late starting the vid.

having worked on the boom sticks that last pic is all negativity for me lol stoked to get out there bud! i see they have 2 500's so they must get everyone out pretty quick.
Oh yeah, the pilot said we are fast, between one & two points at 6 minutes a point. So say 10 minutes to get us all on or off the hill. When I was here with the other company in June, they didn't have any helicopters for a bit and we all shared the 206, now that was slow, the guy would do four trips and fuel up. The Riggers and Virtol are in Spiller this week logging so thats nice.lol see ya Thursday.

lol As you know Mike, the 75 cc 51.4 mm or what you simply refer to as XPW was never marketed here. Some of us just knew it existed from the Husquavarna 375 k concrete cutter. Pilion's saw shop has built a bunch for the coast here and order the stickers and put them on for the customers. When I was in Walker's saw shop buying up the store, I asked if he could order them and he handed me a couple and said I was lucky because he had an order to build 10 saws and had extras. Hacked up saw ..jeez..I think it goes good because of the Walker's 375 K sticker lol
Now all the 372s are 71cc with the xtorq there's no difference in the xpw.

You guy's will see it in action before long,
Next time out I will get a GoPro but for now I'm doubled up with one of my supervisors opening up and making a heli pad each day. 6th day and sixth helipad. Hopefully in a few days we will have enough so I can jump in somewhere.
Then I can get some film I hope.
Thats the 375 in the video a few pages back but buddy was a little late starting the vid.
Awesome pictures pard and I can't wait till you can tote the go pro on yet forehead and show us a day with Jamie lol. Safe cuttin bro

There is a guy whose photos I enjoy on Instagram who apparently passed away recently. Username westcoastfaller. He was a Canadian faller, always putting pics and vids of big sticks on the coast. Wondering if anyone knows him, or what happened.

Latest posts

Back