Husqvarna Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get the 880 magnum it's like a 120 cc or something lol

azesuby5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

357XP Needles

Does anyone know the best way to take the plastic limiter things off the high and low speed needles so I can rebuild the carb? I don't want to break them. I posted this in a seperate thread but this one is more active...
well what I do is remove carb from saw and take carb over to the chain grinder and carefully grind them off. taking the plastic away enough on one side so you can twist them off with pliers. kind of a takes a bit but works well

Thanks. Couldn't be happier with them. The 390 came from a fellow member. He sent along a new muffler to replace the dented one on the saw. It's going to get another port added before I install it. Do a search on ebay for husqvarna hat. The seller puts up one or 2 a week. There's matching tshirts, too

My new to me 550xp. Guy I bought it from used it once. Bought it when hurricane Sandy came through pa here. Hasn't used it since. Took it off his hands for $400.

Attachments

• 20141031_162153.jpg
    20141031_162153.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 40
Back