Longview - Olympia Part Time Cimber Sought

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TreesmithNW

Reaction score
Greetings board... pretty new to the site, pretty experienced in the industry & just starting to get my feet wet on the boards here!

I'm actually here to post a "help wanted" ad for a great small scale tree service my neighbor owns & operates, he's not all that computer savvy so I thought I'd help him along!

He's currently seeking a well experienced climbing arborist for a few days worth of work a week. He's based out of the Winlock Wa area & works from Longview-Olympia typically on Thursdays & Fridays of each week. He typically does all the climbing himself, but after 20+ years in the saddle had an unfortunate accident & wound up with a broken leg so is seeking a skilled climber to keep the work rolling & bills paid. Pay DOE, but for the right candidate it will be handsome. The family run business does do more removals than pruning but the right candidate would/should be skilled in both arenas. All saws, fuel, maintenance items furnished by company but candidate should posses their own saddle & personal gear but don't let that stop you from inquiring, arrangements can be made.

Must have reliable transportation. Ground crew will typically meet you at the jobsite, just need you to show up ready to climb!

If interested in chatting about the potential, please call me directly at 503.875.4557.

My role in this is simple, I've been trying to cover for him but don't have too much interest in production climbing anymore but want to help him build his business & sell more pruning work & venture out into other avenues in the industry. I just don't have the time to put in multiple days of climbing each week.

Latest posts

Back