• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Old blue Craftsman/Roper for parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neighbor just got home from Hoopa. She went there yesterday morn. Wish we coulda made that connection work. Oh well. I did buy a really low hour later model on EBay. If shipping is very high, I think I will pass.

Neighbor just got home from Hoopa. She went there yesterday morn. Wish we coulda made that connection work. Oh well. I did buy a really low hour later model on EBay. If shipping is very high, I think I will pass.
If you're in or near Medford, I will be coming up there in the near future to pick up something at Fastenal... it's only about 2 1/2 hrs. North of where I live.

Holy crap! That's the model saw my dad my dad had when I was a kid! I've been trying to figure out what his old blue craftsman was and here it is, cool getting to see your saw. If your description hadn't included "old blue craftsman" I never would have clicked on this thread!

Call me when you do. I hope I'm here, as we gonna go Winging towards Mt, in a week or 3. Depends on my brother.

id like to buy the saw....i have the same saw now and would like to have a second or one for parts.....im a roper fan....please let me know my addy zip code is 05261 [email protected] 12023 zip code....lol....sorry i moved a year ago n forget new zip

Latest posts

Back