• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Old blue Craftsman/Roper for parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RobertJ

RobertJ

ArboristSite Lurker
Neighbor just got home from Hoopa. She went there yesterday morn. Wish we coulda made that connection work. Oh well. I did buy a really low hour later model on EBay. If shipping is very high, I think I will pass.

cgraham1

cgraham1

I feel old
Neighbor just got home from Hoopa. She went there yesterday morn. Wish we coulda made that connection work. Oh well. I did buy a really low hour later model on EBay. If shipping is very high, I think I will pass.
If you're in or near Medford, I will be coming up there in the near future to pick up something at Fastenal... it's only about 2 1/2 hrs. North of where I live.

wood4heat

wood4heat

Addicted to ArboristSite
Holy crap! That's the model saw my dad my dad had when I was a kid! I've been trying to figure out what his old blue craftsman was and here it is, cool getting to see your saw. If your description hadn't included "old blue craftsman" I never would have clicked on this thread!

chas1784

chas1784

id like to buy the saw....i have the same saw now and would like to have a second or one for parts.....im a roper fan....please let me know my addy zip code is 05261 [email protected] 12023 zip code....lol....sorry i moved a year ago n forget new zip

Latest posts