Problem with Baileys

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on fellas. Would you rather take a reasonable thread where someone is seeking serious information or advice and push it into the ditch rather than messing with a troll in this thread with the usual "my saws bigger and better than your saw" banter? :dizzy:

Thought so. :buttkick: See ya in another thread. :cry:

It's not how big your saw is that counts, it's your expertise
:chainsaw:

I can't see someone hanging out here and posting that would not want a chainsaw catalog, if your not interested
in chainsaws, why are you here??
:monkey:

Really!? That makes it all the worse.

Why wouldn't someone expect this amount of response given how insignificant the problem really is? I mean... COME ON MAN!

It's akin to saying "Mommy! I stubbed my toe and it hurts."

Didn't stub my toe but I did have to cut my foot off the other day, yea, really. While cutting up some logs I accidentally got my foot under one, a BIG one. Couldn't get my foot out, still had chain saw, so lopped off my foot (just above the ankle). Hobbled over to the loader where under the seat I keep my Baileys catalog. Rapped a few pages around the my now stubby left leg and held it in place with a bungee. Used the loader to move the log off my foot, limped over to the pick up and drove to the hospital. They reattached my foot and now I'm good to go. Doctors said if it hadn't been for that Baileys catalog they wouldn't have been able to save my foot.

Yea, really, I swear it's true

Shred the rest of that catalog and add water and use the mixture to form an ankle cast so you can keep working, while your foot heals.

Additionally, the more catalogs we get in the mail the more our services are need to keep cutting down the endangered timber. Its a perfect cycle, LOL.

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back