Saws I want. YOU???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always wanted a 262xp. But I've got one coming now.:clap::clap:

I'd also like a Dolmar 166 and a Stihl 090av,

7900 - coming this week if nothing else raids my wallet (has been FAR too much of that lately)

Maybe a 346xp or 5100

MS200T might be next, my little 280 Echo top handle has been languishing for a month now in the shop while they try to find a carb kit for it - might just have to go down the road. I'm also willing to look at Husky/Jred, Dolmar, and Echo top handles. Little guy sees a lot of use trimming branches on fencelines.

Whatever neat old saw catches my eye for a project...

As far as "dream" or "collection" saws, I'd love to have a twin cylinder and a rotary. As for a "user", I could really go for a nice MS200T or even a sweet deal on a good used 192T.

I would like to find a good McCulloch BP-1 at a reasonable price.

The rest I think I can find here and there along the way. In fact, I need to edit the signature again and add the McCulloch 840. I'll try to post some photo's tomorrow. This one has a 36" bar equipped with 1/2" pitch chain.

Mark

Actually i'm looking for the C Series Dolmar's.
CA
CC
Another CT
CX

And an "A"

Steve

The only thing left on my list is a KMS-4. Do you by any chance know where I might find one?:hmm3grin2orange:

I would like to find a good McCulloch BP-1 at a reasonable price.

The rest I think I can find here and there along the way. In fact, I need to edit the signature again and add the McCulloch 840. I'll try to post some photo's tomorrow. This one has a 36" bar equipped with 1/2" pitch chain.

Mark

Is the BP-1 the saw that came with the Mac 101s?

The ones they used to put on carts?

Well I wanted a 880 but I got an 088 today!:clap: So now I would like a 090 and maybe a 075 and heck throw in a 056 MAG. HMMMMMMM :monkey:

got a 090--got 4 999 olys--of which all will run before long--970,264,254,234,3-240's all olys, 920 jons to fix, 2159 jons----got the cc range all covered .also have a old cliinton,xl12 homey--and a mall 7,with post digger attachment--what am i missing????????? :):):)

Latest posts

Back