Selling ms180c. Good price?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seves

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am selling a ms180c. I got the saw as part of trade, I did some work for a gun and they needed something to sweeten the deal. Saw isn't in pristine condition but not filled with scratches or broken or anything either. Still has same b/c I got it with. Starts and runs great.

I really have no interest in selling it even though I never use it but my buddy's dad was saying he wanted to find a small saw, easy on the back just for cleaning up branches around the yard. Thought it sounded like a good match. Beer talk, wish I would have never said anything.

The question is what I want for it? Don't need the money, my friends dad so thought probably give him a deal. I guess if I could get some suggestions on what you would ask a stranger $$$ and will probably just reduce it a little bit. I assumes it's not worth much.

Thanks in advance

I liked it but am trying to keep my hoarding under control and knew I would go to my 250 99% of the time anyway. It's good it will actually get used now and I know he will take better care of it than anyone else lol

Latest posts

Back