• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl ms 460 or 440

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang, I hope I didn't screw anything up.....I made sure all the gas was out, even used the air gun to blow out any residual. If something is wrong wouldn't they notify you or do they just return it?

Ya , not every last drop, i dumped it but didn't wash it out . I bet they X-rayed it and saw the fuel and oil compartments and had to check for contraband . Ya know, there's those tv shows now and they don't have anything to do anyway....someone is trying to be a hero. Just a guess , hope they broke it and have to buy you a new saw. Who knows? I know that the Government doesn't care about any time schedule ...they still ger their check. I would call but don't have a clue who to call .

Yeah I couldn't find no number screw my it'll get here when it does I've sold multiple saws one I forgot to drain anythubg outta it and it still went through must be just slow around there

Latest posts

Back