Stihl RSC chain?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Kidd

Where's Fish?
Reaction score
Is the RSC still available? I don't see it on Stihl's USA website. I haven't bought a new chain in a while. (3/8 .050)

Yes it's still available. They mostly only seem to show RSC3 in a lot of the literature or website. They want you to use the RSC3 instead of the better RSC.

I thought they went back to just RS for the chisel non safety stuff? The new us website sucks for finding chain types. I can't find all the descriptions for the square ground stuff any more.:msp_thumbdn: All they have on there is the safety stuff.

aah! I'll bet we're seeing the liberal lawyer version(website).

On a side note, What do you call a lawyer with an IQ of 75?
......a judge. :hmm3grin2orange:

They went back to RS they dropped the C. I didnt know this and the guy at the dealer procedded to argue with me saying there was no such thing as RSC chain instead of just saying yes we have it but its just RS now.

stihls running their buy one get one half off chain sale again
i always stock up on rsc.

Yeah, thanks for the help, but even with reading glasses I can't make that crap out on my little computer screeen. Guess that makes me old, young. :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

yep me zoom is working fine

Back