Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently rebuilding and porting seven Stihl 026`s like the ones I posted picts of on previous page, post number 122976 and 122977.
Got a few 026 parts. Got a pretty decent mahle cylinder and pretty decent rear handle if your in need Jerry. You know your always welcome to the parts I have left.

Got a few 026 parts. Got a pretty decent mahle cylinder and pretty decent rear handle if your in need Jerry. You know your always welcome to the parts I have left.

Thanks Colin, I haven`t gone through all of them yet to see what all I need for them. They came to me as complete saws but only 3 of the seven were running , the other ones all turn over nice and have good compression but I won`t really know til I take them apart and clean every part. I replace all the rubber AV mounts and air filters and rebuild/kit the carbs. The rest depends on what kind of condition each part is in.

How much are you asking for the rear handle trigger cover and air filter cover. As you can see i need them1425218347577.jpg

Thanks Colin, I haven`t gone through all of them yet to see what all I need for them. They came to me as complete saws but only 3 of the seven were running , the other ones all turn over nice and have good compression but I won`t really know til I take them apart and clean every part. I replace all the rubber AV mounts and air filters and rebuild/kit the carbs. The rest depends on what kind of condition each part is in.

Sweet! Sounds like some awesome projects. Especially in the winter. It sucks I have to work outside in the frigid cold haha. Usually start off strong but end up not being able to feel my finger tips LOL.

Just thought I would let ya know I have a couple parts (in pretty good shape) if ya need them. Not a lot Of them, but a few :) I'm sure you have WAY more spare parts then me anyways LOL.

How much are you asking for the rear handle trigger cover and air filter cover. As you can see i need themView attachment 408846
LOL that's some fine woodworking skills there. Not really looking to sell them honestly. I don't mind giving Jerry the parts as he lives close to me. I know he can return the favour if I'm in need.

Sorry I can't help you out tho. I don't know if I have that throttle linkage cover anyways. I don't have the air filter cover For sure. Just a cylinder, crank, piston (all the goodies with the piston), rear handle and cylinder cover.

Ya you should use that anyways. Cut the hole for the safety throttle and put a self taper through the bottom to hold it haha :)

Sorry I can't help you out tho. I don't know if I have that throttle linkage cover anyways. I don't have the air filter cover For sure. Just a cylinder, crank, piston (all the goodies with the piston), rear handle and cylinder cover.

Ya you should use that anyways. Cut the hole for the safety throttle and put a self taper through the bottom to hold it haha :)

I have thought about building a nice top grip with oak elm or apple. It wood set it apart from other saws for sure

Was ready to go to work on site helping pour foundations. I was told not to so i might go do some cutting today or take down my silver maple that woodpeckers damn near killed off. Any of you know any way to keep those birds away without using them as target practice

Thanks Colin, I haven`t gone through all of them yet taysition each part is in.
You're the best my Friend!
Miss you guys! Flu came back again few days ago trying to fight the snow! We had that weather yesterday for awhile but today back to the same old pattern!
Ruthann taking me to Drs. at 11:30. Having trouble breathing! Sticky stuff and infection down in bronchial tubes! Wood stove is keeping it dried out and no matter how much water I keep on the stove doesn't help. Rough.....

Was ready to go to work on site helping pour foundations. I was told not to so i might go do some cutting today or take down my silver maple that woodpeckers damn near killed off. Any of you know any way to keep those birds away without using them as target practice[ar/QUOTE]
Fake owl. Cayenne and Garlic spray! But not really possible! Maybe firecrackers.....

Latest posts

Back