Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is still under construction,

recently%2Bupdated%2B260.jpg
recently%2Bupdated%2B259.jpg
recently%2Bupdated%2B256.jpg

Looks awesome man!

I got the cylinder swapped out. since it was a 46mm I replaced it with the same diameter (since I dont have a piston to replace it). Unfortunately I only had an open port cylinder :( oh well

Here's a couple pics
20150301_130740.jpg 20150301_132511.jpg

Here it is all put back together

On the one still needing to be put together I was taking port timing from several older 026 cylinders, some were the very early cylinders without decomps. This is how I self teach myself about porting and numbers, besides its fun! This one is getting a OEM 44.7 set for a MS260 with the port timing changed to come close to the older non decomp cylinders, base shaved and squish set to .019.

That poor guy has been trying to sell them for the last 6 months ..... Maybe he should reword his ad ???

The funny thing is that those two saws would make a homeowner firewood cutter a fine chainsaw that would last an individual many many years, just so few people know much about saws. Easier for most to buy a disposable Poolin.

Back