Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting there on that 371, had a good time with the chain brake install. Carb is in, rear handle is on. Have to order a front wrap for it and the air intake piece from the flywheel to the carb box and it'll be doneski. Better check the parts washer first, I may have put one in it for the next round of cleaning, dry of course.
The saw I sent had a different style one just for the demo saws...won't work with a regular chain saw unless you use the extreme duty air filter setup from a cut off saw.

LOL can't say I ever have. But im a newb at life haha
Me too....I have been around all aspects of construction though my whole life. I love when people talk down to me on a job site and I look at them and say... "In the last 19 years of doing this stuff I've never seen some do it that way...." Normally I get a dumb look. 80% of the time they have less experience than me although they are much older.

Me too....I have been around all aspects of construction though my whole life. I love when people talk down to me on a job site and I look at them and say... "In the last 19 years of doing this stuff I've never seen some do it that way...." Normally I get a dumb look. 80% of the time they have less experience than me although they are much older.

Im a believer to let the pros do their jobs. I'm great with metal and metal fab. But other than that I'm usually very slow and cautious at whatever I'm doing. But im learning as I go through the circus of life LOL

If I had that is just use it to gut fish on.........

Sounds awesome. You get to work on nice stuff.

Its a very nice piece of polished granite from Africa, the kitchen actually has 4 big pieces in it, the biggest piece weighed just over 1000 lbs, its on the island, there are 3 other pieces that weigh much less, all the pieces are a nominal 1 1/4" thick. I will get some more picts tomorrow.

Box just arrived from Ron. Brand new 372 cases in the box, guess which one I'm swapping everything over to? Looks like a top handle in there too! Actually. I plan to use that one as my keeper saw with the 375 top end I have here.
Thanks John and Ron, also thanks for the brand new 359 top end.

Back