Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found her picture today....

67fb1bdc7aec65d72934c53f1f5b23e6.jpg
Proof that fake Amish women hate salad!

Getting there on that 371, had a good time with the chain brake install. Carb is in, rear handle is on. Have to order a front wrap for it and the air intake piece from the flywheel to the carb box and it'll be doneski. Better check the parts washer first, I may have put one in it for the next round of cleaning, dry of course.

Getting there on that 371, had a good time with the chain brake install. Carb is in, rear handle is on. Have to order a front wrap for it and the air intake piece from the flywheel to the carb box and it'll be doneski. Better check the parts washer first, I may have put one in it for the next round of cleaning, dry of course.
Nope

Yep....just th ol' coverup...fer sher.....
I know my poor FIL will never be the same after going to Robin's house. I know the next time I show up there it'll be around Beer:30 so we can have a proper conversation. Hard to show up on a guy in the middle of the day when there's things that need doing.

Back