Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Folks are probably still around just on different threads or just listening, guy don't get in as much trouble that way.
I was pretty active on this site for a long time, just started hanging out on the other forum. I was one of early regulars in this thread when it started when it was mostly Jerry, Cliff, Ron and Robin. This thread kind of came along at a good time for AS after a major site overhaul I think in 09 kind of pushed some regulars away for s bit. It used to be rep was what everybody was after and a lot of guys really missed that along with the look of the site changing drastically. Then came John, the Slug King of all saw whorders. I think he gave the chainsaw forum and this thread a real positive boost. Then Jimmy Cole the king spooner spread his alternative lifestyle in the Fight thread and we all had to leave for awhile.

I was pretty active on this site for a long time, just started hanging out on the other forum. I was one of early regulars in this thread when it started when it was mostly Jerry, Cliff, Ron and Robin. This thread kind of came along at a good time for AS after a major site overhaul I think in 09 kind of pushed some regulars away for s bit. It used to be rep was what everybody was after and a lot of guys really missed that along with the look of the site changing drastically. Then came John, the Slug King of all saw whorders. I think he gave the chainsaw forum and this thread a real positive boost. Then Jimmy Cole the king spooner spread his alternative lifestyle in the Fight thread and we all had to leave for awhile.
Of course all this predates "The Incedent".......
But we never talk about THAT!!!!

Good morning duncan. Off to class for 2 days of electrical code updates.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Might get 5" of snow

Back