Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Welder56 , saw one of your trucks heading back to you on a flatdeck around 5:30 pm LOL

Was it a loader on a trailer? If so it came from the beachville shed. Funny story about that one LOL

or was it a tandem dump truck? Lots of broken gear this year. Hard to keep track of it all

Truck was on a deck behind a dumptruck #7 highway LOL
Them dimples have been real good to me , at least 2 tires a day to repair , a few rims and a steering rack so far and we're not into the thaw yet LOL

Hard to say what happened to it. We've been slammed with gear.

The loader was filled with water instead of diesel LOL. Froze solid. Not to say there was no other damage. Guess it was low on gas and they seen a couple of 5 gallon buckets of fluids. They thought it smelled like diesel.... nope water hahaha.

construction season will start soon..... roads need it

I was pretty active on this site for a long time, just started hanging out on the other forum. I was one of early regulars in this thread when it started when it was mostly Jerry, Cliff, Ron and Robin. This thread kind of came along at a good time for AS after a major site overhaul I think in 09 kind of pushed some regulars away for s bit. It used to be rep was what everybody was after and a lot of guys really missed that along with the look of the site changing drastically. Then came John, the Slug King of all saw whorders. I think he gave the chainsaw forum and this thread a real positive boost. Then Jimmy Cole the king spooner spread his alternative lifestyle in the Fight thread and we all had to leave for awhile.
Then we ran your but off for awhile....but we can't disclose why.

Ohhh you don't want to talk about that part huh? Poor sheep. Poor midwife. You have no shame!

Truck was on a deck behind a dumptruck #7 highway LOL
Them dimples have been real good to me , at least 2 tires a day to repair , a few rims and a steering rack so far and we're not into the thaw yet LOL

The potholes are growing quickly, expanding each morning as the road surface thaws more asphalt turns to gravel sized bits and gets relocated by tires. Dan will soon be very busy with road damaged vehicles!

That Amish woman tricked me!
Found her picture today....

67fb1bdc7aec65d72934c53f1f5b23e6.jpg

Latest posts

Back