Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That FreeFlow with all them fancy curves sure can straighten out that crooked cut JohnnieReds firewood, musta been designed by the Stihl engineers.

Mighty Mouse Logging LLC

That's Doubtful....Free Flow has nowhere near enough moving parhts to be Stihl designed....plus it fits normal stove pipe......not an off sized, available at the dealer only sized pipe...Nor is there a single T-27 on it anywhere....however it will straighten out those crotches and knotty pieces that the splitter just mangles into smaller pieces quite well......Free Flow has a nice big round mouth too, so most any odd sized chunk you can lift will fit in!!

20170115_135407_HDR.jpg

Stihl cut wood for the win !

Lil Massey be best, go right in between the trees, only git what needs to be gotten, do little damage possible.

Yep...that is the beauty of a small tractor......I will use a particular path/road all winter and by the time the leaves are out it has completely disappeared......very rare I cut anything to make a road...perhaps a 1" sapling now and then only because I don't want to get whacked by it.....

Back