Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeeeeeeah........this one HAD a tick....I think.....once upon a time....
View attachment 573563

Speaking of ticks.....took one off me Sat morn that had probly been in me since Wed....last day I was in the woods. Been really lucky so far but this time it ran out. 2 trips to the ER been down since early Sun morning when the infection took hold!
I'm warning you guys if you don't take precautions.....this **** is for real. Been studying up on it. Its a Stealth spirochette that hides in cells. Produces myotoxins that produce inflammation that they feed on. Does such a job on your immune system that a flu I had this late winter has come back on me. Thank God I know something about Bio-Oxidative Medicine or I'd be in the hospital rt now.
Be careful you guys! You do not want this!!!

Speaking of ticks.....took one off me Sat morn that had probly been in me since Wed....last day I was in the woods. Been really lucky so far but this time it ran out. 2 trips to the ER been down since early Sun morning when the infection took hold!
I'm warning you guys if you don't take precautions.....this **** is for real. Been studying up on it. Its a Stealth spirochette that hides in cells. Produces myotoxins that produce inflammation that they feed on. Does such a job on your immune system that a flu I had this late winter has come back on me. Thank God I know something about Bio-Oxidative Medicine or I'd be in the hospital rt now.
Be careful you guys! You do not want this!!!

Damit Bobby, that really sucks, those things are real blood suckers. The dang stuff they carry is really scary ****, we have em here but I have been so lucky to not have em bore into me yet, had em crawling all over me though. All the best with recovering from this setback!

LOL....that's what makes 'em such good boat anchorz.....heavy and non bio-degradable....last long time=useful!!!

Right, them red saws may last a day or two but degrade too fast, we put them in the landfill instead, make mulch fer the gardeners in a week er so.

Yep, they grow nice red beets,fairly good turnips to, but cause the cabbage to have red streaks through them....LOL

Yep they good at that.......can't get any nutrition out of a Stihl though........no such thing as a creamcickle plant......they just like any other rock in the ground....

Back