the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got the vacuum sucker bag fitting with price as well,,,, tho took me a mo to work out how it fits up,,, ah i see the air inlet has a little snip latch that opens and you clamp it on there... hmm wonder how it will go but unlikely to use more than once a year

hmm nope looks a bit usless i'd rather a rake and wheel barrow be faster

I use my vac heaps. Fantastic at mulching so can get more in the bin. Rake vac bin. Quick and efficient. I got the 86 model. Love it.

Vince

Have you had any luck finding a decent second hand coffee grinder?

I'm tempted to buy a Rancillo doseress using my award points but want to avoid that if I can.

Once ground, how about this for the work site morning java?
DCM500Z_zoom.jpg

https://www.makita.com.au/products/lithium/lithium-ion-skins/18-volt/dcm500z-18v-mobile-coffee-maker

Not exactly what I'm after....

It's a dripper so a kettle and dripper sat on top of your mug would work the same and easier to clean.

2strokenut do you tell toll it's had fuel in it or get it purged like Kiwibro?

all the couriers I rang either wanted well over $100 or wouldn't take it at all. mind you I think you need an ABN for Toll? so I didn't try them, are they usually cheaper?

Kiwibro I assume the purge and certificate needs to be done and supplied by someone accredited or licenced to do that? (i.e. I can't do it in my shed!)

I have like a $40-$50 coffee grinder and it's awesome by the way, only small but it works well (same one your full time pothead has hanging around to not waste time mulling..) - then chuck it in a French press or bodum or whatever you want to call them

thanks

2strokenut do you tell toll it's had fuel in it or get it purged like Kiwibro?

all the couriers I rang either wanted well over $100 or wouldn't take it at all. mind you I think you need an ABN for Toll? so I didn't try them, are they usually cheaper?

Kiwibro I assume the purge and certificate needs to be done and supplied by someone accredited or licenced to do that? (i.e. I can't do it in my shed!)

I have like a $40-$50 coffee grinder and it's awesome by the way, only small but it works well (same one your full time pothead has hanging around to not waste time mulling..) - then chuck it in a French press or bodum or whatever you want to call them

thanks

just ring em up and arsk a phone call is cheep.

Just bought the Breville 820 smart grinder from Myers for $199 delivered...

Will do the job.

correct they are, I'll have another go on Monday and see what they can do for me

Welcome to the head-screwed world of officialdom. Here in NZ, it doesn't need to be purged by any accredited body. They just take the word of whoever is signing the declaration (I just printed up some garb about fuel system being purged, along with the magic words 'not restricted - A70' on my company letterhead so it looked legit). If combustible fuels were such a concern for safety, why do they let any Tom, ****, or Harriet declare the goods purged? I didn't make their stoopid rules but played along with 'em.

Just tip the **** out on the ground chuck it in a box and drop it at aust post not hard
Better yet, pour it on some old tyres stacked upwind from the neighbour and throw a match on there. Failing that, find a public drain that drains to the sea and pour it down that. If ya want to get fancy, film the white overcoats and guilt-complex eco-citizens trying to clean up the eco-disaster 'oil-slick' on the local beach, and upload it to youtube.

And to top off the combo just bought a BES920XL in matching SS for $798 from Hardly Normal....
You certainly have a nose for sniffing out great deals on all sorts. Even if you charged a 5% buying agent fee for anyone looking for a deal on something, they'd still save heaps letting you do the searching.

Funny thing was the deal from Harvey normal can't be found on Google. ...bit sus, but at their website there it is.
Maybe an app/website/forum where people can upload their needs and be alerted when suitable deals come available.

Latest posts

Back